One of my favorite foods is the hashbrown casserole that you can get from Cracker Barrel. After eating this several years ago, I decided to do my best to find a recipe that tastes as good as theirs. I found it and it is delicious!
This yummy potato dish will be gracing my table this Thanksgiving so I thought I would share the recipe with you!
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray one 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.