The other morning I made a really quick and easy breakfast tostada! All you need to create this lovely dish you will find below!
There is just something about using fresh ingredients. It makes everything taste SO much better.
- Corn tortillas
- 1 egg
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of cilantro
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- shredded cheese
- Fry your tortilla until it is crisp (that is what a tostada is!) Lay it aside.
- Scramble your egg in a frying pan and then put it on the corn tortilla.
- In a separate bowl, chop your tomato and onion and add them to the bowl.
- Slice a lemon and squeeze the juice in the tomato and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle the cilantro over the top and then salt and pepper it for taste.
- Pour your tomato mixture on top of the egg and then top with cheese.