This month for the Taste and Create I was paired up with Seduce Your Tastebuds. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to find something that I liked or not because the tag line says that everything is tastefully vegetarian. Then I came upon this delicious sounding recipe — Moroccan Spaghetti.
This recipe was really good. I have discovered that I like the Moroccan taste of food so I will definitely be looking for more recipes to try out!
Be sure and stop by Seduce Your Tastebuds and check out all the other recipes she has available.
If you are looking for a Moroccan dish this is a great one to start out with. The spices really flavor up this dish.
- Spaghetti- 1 small pack
- Garlic cloves- 3,grated
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Cooked chick pea-1/2 a cup
- Tomato paste-1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil-1 teaspoon
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion and garlic till onion is translucent.
- Add the tomato,tomato paste and turmeric powder,salt and cook till the tomato is soft.
- Add the chickpeas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and mix.
- Serve garnished with cilantro leaves.