I have never been anywhere like the ocean. Going to Florida was a whole brand new experience for me. While I thoroughly enjoyed the trip, traveling 10 hours with a van and truck load of kids is HARD work.
I learned 5 crucial things this week while driving and I thought I would share them all with you!
1. Make sure that you make a list of things you want to do when you go on your trip. Research quite a bit before you go. This will help to alleviate any uncertanity once you arrive at your destination.
2. Try to take a friend along for your kid. This will free up some time for you and your significant other to spend some quality time together and also give your child some time to have free time with someone their own age.
3. Pack tons of sandwiches and snacks for a long road trip. This will help to cut down on eating out expenses and it will also help with stomach issues that arise for those kids who don’t eat out that much (we had several on our trip that wound up with upset stomachs because it was a major change in their diet — going from eating healthy to eating fast food).
4. Be sure to take a long something to help for upset stomach and digestive health like Culterelle Kids. You are always going to have kids that have stomach issues because of too much candy, pop, or food that just did not settle right in their stomach.
5. Be sure and relax while you travel. Take earphones so that you can listen to music and chill out. While someone else is driving, play your tunes, close your eyes, and dream of your vacation!
Culturelle® Kids Probiotic Packets is the #1 pediatrician recommended probiotic supplement brand for children.1 It is the only probiotic supplement brand in the U.S. containing 100% Lactobacillus GG, one of the most scientifically studied probiotic strains for digestive health and immune support. It helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract to help alleviate occasional digestive distress as well as support a child’s own natural defenses.
About Culturelle Kids
Supports digestion: Helps reduce occasional digestive upset Supports their natural defenses Provides a solution for digestive discomfort and poor health
Boosts: Boosts digestive health which in turn has a positive impact on overall health and immunity Provides ongoing maintenance for a healthy digestive tract 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract so a healthy and balanced digestive system plays a vital role in strengthening your child’s overall health and well being
Trusted: Trusted by parents Trusted by pediatricians #1 pediatrician recommended
“I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.”