I use Retail Me Not like it’s my third arm — especially when I am shopping for a great deal. I discovered this little beauty when I was working at JC Penney. There was always a $10 off coupon on there somewhere, and these always came in handy during the $10 off $25, plus they could be combined with my store discount, and my rewards points, so I always saved these for when I needed to do some mega shopping. Because I used all those items combined, I could walk out with 3 bags of clothes (enough to outfit my daughter for 2 years) for around $50-$60.
RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the United States, recently announced the launch of the company’s latest innovation – a location-based coupons app for iPhone. Version 2.0 of the app includes geo-fencing capabilities that enable consumers to receive local coupon notifications for nearby stores at hundreds of shopping malls across the United States. Get the iPhone app now and Save When You Want, Where You Want!™
Features of the Updated RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone include:
- Location-based coupons available at more than 500 geo-fenced shopping malls across the country by Black Friday
- Map services that identify nearest store locations to redeem in-store coupons
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with curated “Hot Deals” from popular stores and access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online and in-store coupons from thousands of merchants
- Ability to save coupons for later use, helping consumers organize their shopping excursions
- Coupon expiration alerts that message you when your saved coupons are about to expire.
- Push notification to consumers of relevant coupons
- Ability to add RetailMeNot coupons to Apple’s Passbook
- Supported on iPhone 5 and iOS 6: optimized for new screen size and features.
How the App Works:
A geo-fence is a virtual perimeter set around a physical retail location.. When functionality is enabled, a consumer entering a geo-fenced location, like a shopping mall, with the RetailMeNot coupons app is immediately alerted about relevant offers nearby. Coupons can also be added to Apple’s Passbook for better organization, storage of offers and later use at the point of purchase.
(Please note: Android users can also get the app but it does not have the new location-based coupons upgrade, yet.)
Download the app and you could win an Iphone5
Come on get h-App-y! RetailMeNot is giving away an iPhone-A-Day for 8 days. Click here to enter! Sweepstakes starts Monday, November 19th and runs through Monday, November 26th.
This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and RetailMeNot.com. All opinions stated are my own.