This pasta is one of my very favorites. It is SO good and filled with all my favorite flavors –garlic, lemon, olive oil, cheese –YUM. This lemon and garlic pasta is everything a carb lover could want and more, without all the calories from the heavy sauces.
- ⅔ Cup – Olive Oil
- ⅔ Cup – Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated
- ½ Cup – Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¾ Teaspoon Plus More for Pasta Water – Salt
- To Taste – Black Pepper
- ⅓ Cup – Fresh Basil Leaves, Julienned
- 1 Tablespoon – Fresh Lemon Zest
- 6-8 – Garlic Clove, Minced
- In a medium bowl, make the sauce by whisking together all ingredients excepts pasta. Set aside. Can be made ahead, refrigerated, and brought to room temp before using.
- Cook pasta, in well salted water, until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Add the sauce to cooked, warm pasta. Toss and add the reserved pasta water. Check seasoning and adjust as needed. Serve immediately.
I chopped my garlic up for this recipe using the Garlic Chop. It made chopping my garlic a breeze and I no longer had to have smelly garlic fingers afterwards!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to use:
The Garlic Chop is easy to clean and simple to use
The more you turn/rotate it, the finer your garlic becomes – chopped or mush.
Chop 1 to 4 cloves at the same time!
Push the patented riser plate up and watch the garlic rise to the surface.
Unscrew the rising plate and simply rinse clean.
Purchase one for your home today
You can grab the Garlic Chop for only $9.99, but purchase a combo kit for the better deal! The combo kit includes The Garlic Chop and The Garlic Peel.
The Garlic Chop website has an awesome section of recipes, so hop on over there, grab a garlic chop and find a recipe you want to create and start chopping!
I was sent a garlic chop in order to write this review. All opinions listed are my own.