I got a big box of flavors in to try and to be honest, it’s been sitting in my cabinet the last few days because I honestly wasn’t sure what I was going to make with it. I recently discovered a recipe that sounded scrumptious over at Elana’s Pantry for Green Goddess Dressing, so that got me to thinking about Avocados and how to use her recipe but create my own using the flavored Stevias that I got in.
I received a ton of Stevia products to try out and use and for the first time in a long time, I am loving sweets again. Processed sugar makes my stomach ache, but with Stevia, it does not bother me at all.
The Stevia packets are wonderful, and it only takes one to flavor my coffee, so I have went from using heavy fattening creamers to just one pack of zero calorie Stevia and a splash of milk. My coffee tastes delicious and I don’t have the added calories. Total score in my book!
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon herbes de provence (parsley, basil, and oregano)
- ½ kosher salt
- 3-5 drops Lemon Flavored NuNu Naturals stevia
- ¼ cup water
- Place all ingredients in your food processor.
- Process on high speed until smooth and creamy
- Pour over your favorite salad greens
- Store remaining dressing in a glass jar in fridge
- Keeps for up to 3 days
- (If dressing is a bit thick to your liking, you can add more water to thin it out. I like to use mine as a dip sometimes, so I omit the water all together)
I was sent the following:
- Pure Liquid Orange NuStevia Alcohol Free 2 oz. bottle
- Pure Liquid Vanilla NuStevia Alcohol Free 2 oz. bottle
- Pure Liquid Peppermint NuStevia Alcohol Free 2 oz. bottle
- Pure Liquid Lemon NuStevia Alcohol Free 2 oz. bottle
- Pure Liquid Alcohol Free NuStevia 2 oz. bottle
- NuStevia White Stevia Powder 100 packets
- NuStevia Prebiotic blend
- NuStevia No Carb blend
- PreSweet Tagatose 1 pound bag
In addition to the liquid Stevia line, NuNaturals also offers products like Pre-Sweet Tagatose and Stevia powder for your baking and cooking needs. The NuNaturals PreBiotic blend is a dietary suppliment that can be added to your food or drink. The Pre-Sweet Tagalose and the NuNaturals PreBiotic Blend have no effect on blood sugar, so it’s safe for diabetics. Once I’m feeling up to baking again, I will be trying out the Gluten Free Thin Mints recipe as well as several others. Yum!
NuNaturals does offer samples of some of their products. You can find out how to receive some here. To find out more about NuNaturals and stay up-to-date on their latest product offerings (like their new Chocolate Stevia), you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Enter to Win!
I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew