Here is another delicious potato recipe straight from my favorite recipe books. I love making this dish because I can just chop the potatoes up and throw them in the oven while I am fixing everything else. When the meat is done, I just take them out and uncover and they are ready to serve.
- 2 pounds of potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into 1″ chunks.
- Place the potatoes in a ziplock bag.
- Add the oil and shake potatoes to coat.
- Pour potatoes in an 8×8 pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with seasonings.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
These potatoes are so super tender and delicious! Your family will want you to fix these for every meal.
These would definitely go great if you are looking to cut calories out of your meal on fried potatoes. You can put these in it’s place and they would be so much better for you because they are baked — almost steamed in spices that will make your mouth water.
What is your family’s favorite potato dish?