Anytime I am at the grocery store and I can find a pork tenderloin on sale, I snatch it up. It is a pretty expensive cut of meat, but it tastes SO wonderful when paired with things like apricot or orange marmalade. The truth is –I love pork tenderloin. You can cook it so many different ways and this one below for Apricot Flavored Pork Loin Roast has become my favorite way.
- 1 3 pound pork loin
- 1 jar of apricot perserves
- ½ cup of apple juice
- lemon and pepper seasoning
- Place the pork loin in a casserole style baking dish.
- Top with the apricot preserves.
- Pour the apple juice over the loin.
- Sprinkle with lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees until roast is tender and cooked through.
I like to serve this meal with fingerling potatoes, a side of my homemade focciacia, and a hearty spinach and strawberry salad.
So — which preserve or marmalade would you use to make this delicious meal?