When juggling your kids’ schedules starts to feel like a full-time job, even super moms can use a hand from technology to keep them on track. There are some great iPhone and Android apps to help busy moms with time and task management.Here’s a list of the top 5 apps to help busy moms. Which one do you think would be the most helpful?
Top 5 Apps to help busy moms
- ClickExpress Lite: These days, kids have social calendars like Hollywood A-listers. ClickExpress Lite helps their moms connect, communicate and coordinate with ease. From cub scouts to carpools and rock climbing club, this app helps parents build a team of their own by importing contacts and then creating, sharing and tracking tasks and activities.
- Cozi: Cozi organizes your family calendar, to-do lists, reminders, shopping list and much more — all in one place. Sign up on Cozi.com, then manage your account wherever you go using your iPhone.
- Grocery iQ: Simplify your grocery shopping with Grocery iQ, an intuitive shopping list that lets you build new lists quickly with features like predictive search and barcode scanning. Customize the arrangement of categories within your list so you can check off items in an orderly fashion as you navigate the store.
- Mint: Making financial decisions in real-time is easy with Mint when you can view up-to-date information about your accounts, check your budgets and edit info on the app. And there’s no waiting necessary. Enter cash or pending transactions in the app right at the time purchase and instantly see your available bank and credit balances.
- ShopSavvy: The ShopSavvyapp for shopping scans products and finds online and local stores providing this product. In addition to that, ShopSavvy compares the prices of the providers, shows user reviews, and searches for deals and discounts on the item.