We have been crazily cleaning out the pantry this week, so I have been making meals inspired by what I actually have on hand. I had some chicken tenderloins that I needed to use, so I started scrounging in my cabinets for what I could use to sprinkle on them. It was through that scrounging episode that I found a delicious spice that inspired me to make this Asian Flavored Grilled Chicken recipe.
Honestly, these have become my favorite meals — the ones where I have to scrounge to put together something. That is how I wound up discovering this delicious broccoli salad.
The spice that I used is from the Simply Asia line of food.
I don’t even remember where I bought it, but this was the first time I had ever used it. It was SO freaking good.
Here is the recipe for making this chicken. It is really very simple.
- 2 pounds of chicken tenderloins
- 1 bottle of Simple Asia spice
- Take chicken and sprinkle the Simply Asia spice on both sides. Massage into the skin.
- Grill on a grill pan for about 5-6 minutes per side until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite rice and a salad for a delicious and complete meal.
What is the most creative meal you have ever made with the ingredients you have on hand?