I think here lately I am on a Thai food kick. All I have wanted to eat is something with an Asian or Chinese flavor. It is my new fave, so I knew this week for my first ever #15minutesuppers recipe, I was going to share my new Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe.
I never use iceberg lettuce or anything like that with my lettuce wraps. I always use Bibb lettuce if it’s sale, but if not, then I just get my Romaine Lettuce. It works great for creating a pocket for the chicken mixture to rest in.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of broccoli chopped fine
- ½ cup slivered almonds rough chopped
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 can of LaChoy Rice Noodles
- 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and fry in a pan with a bit of oil until browned, 8-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together the soy sauce and the honey in a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, remove it from the pan and place on a cutting board to rest.
- In the same pan where you cooked the chicken, add in the green onions, carrot, broccoli and almonds. Saute for a minute and remove from heat.
- Dice up the chicken and place back in the pan with the veggies and add the soy sauce mixture and saute for one more minute.
- Remove from heat and scoop chicken and veg mixture into a lettuce cup. Top with LaChoy Rice noodles. Sprinkle with salt and serve
We served these delicious lettuce wraps alongside a yummy salad that was topped with a copycat Thai Ginger dressing that I will be sharing next week.
If you want to change up the meat, you can try making my yummy Turkey Lettuce wraps with a Spicy Dipping Sauce. Either one are great and only takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
Chicken Scallopine from Around My Family Table
Classic Chicken a la King from Monzanita’s
Mango Chutney Chicken from Better in Bulk
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Jen’s Journey
Unstuffed Paleo Cabbage Rolls from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
Ranch Clam Chowder from Just 2 Sisters
If you are a blogger and you’d like more info, please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.