I have decided to start sharing the free ebooks I find with you all. There is NO sense in me getting all the fun right? I read SO much and I love sharing when I find freebies, so here are the free ebooks for the week of 7/28/14.
Who’s excited about Monsters University that comes out next month? I know I am? If you have any little ones at home, check out the free printables to go along with the movie.
Simply click on each photo to download the pdf for your little monster. Hope they enjoy the fun.
“Like” MONSTERS UNIVERSITY on Facebook: http://facebook.com/PixarMonstersUniversity
“Follow” Disney/Pixar on Twitter: @DisneyPixar
Visit the website: http://www.Disney.com/MonstersU
MONSTERS UNIVERSITY comes to theaters on June 21st!
Note: No compensation was received for sharing these kid-friendly activity sheets from Disney/Pixar.
I am looking forward to next Friday when Wreck-It Ralph hits the theaters. I’m gonna be standing there with my Vanellope shirt on waiting to see the movie!!
In the meantime, I’m gonna have fun with some friends coloring these cool FREE coloring sheets.
Which character is your favorite?
Visit the Christmas Your Way website and snag a cool FREE Christmas planner — 100 Days of Christmas. There are less than 100 days left until Christmas and lots of planning to do!
This year in our homeschool, we are studying the election process. Since this is an election year, I figure what better way to do so, right? Here are a few election and government homeschool freebies you can use in your homeschool
Robert will be turning 18 this year. He is going to miss his first time voting by one month! However, that is not going to stop me from teaching him about the voting process. I want him to know WHY we vote like we do and how to choose the best candidate based on God’s principles and not man’s principles.
If you are a homeschooler looking for something fun to do with your homeschoolers, take a break from your every day studies and spend some time getting to know the candidates and the whole election process. Watch a few movies about Presidents and history — one of my favorites is of course National Treasure :). Make yummy snack foods of red, white, and blue.
To top off our studies, at the end of the year, we are going to visit our state capital and ya never know — we might even visit Washington D.C!
- Symbols of the Us Government Activity Pack
- Presidents and Elections Unit Study from Oklahoma Homeschool
- How the President of the United States is Elected
- Create a Presidents Lapbook using this neat freebie from Homeschool Share.
- Play this Road to the White House Game.
- Government Social Studies Pack from Ms Chrissy B
- Presidential themed Math Unit from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Watch a video on the book So You Want to Be President
- Throw and Election Party and serve some of these delicious recipes.
- Tons of Election Day Freebies from Apples for the Teacher
- The Busy Teacher’s Cafe has a whole unit study on the Election Process
- Congress for Kids website
Do you have any freebies that we can add to this list for the election?