When juggling your kids’ schedules starts to feel like a full-time job, even super moms can use a hand from technology to keep them on track. There are some great iPhone and Android apps to help busy moms with time and task management.Here’s a list of the top 5 apps to help busy moms. Which one do you think would be the most helpful?
Top 5 Apps to help busy moms
- ClickExpress Lite: These days, kids have social calendars like Hollywood A-listers. ClickExpress Lite helps their moms connect, communicate and coordinate with ease. From cub scouts to carpools and rock climbing club, this app helps parents build a team of their own by importing contacts and then creating, sharing and tracking tasks and activities.
- Cozi: Cozi organizes your family calendar, to-do lists, reminders, shopping list and much more — all in one place. Sign up on Cozi.com, then manage your account wherever you go using your iPhone.
- Grocery iQ: Simplify your grocery shopping with Grocery iQ, an intuitive shopping list that lets you build new lists quickly with features like predictive search and barcode scanning. Customize the arrangement of categories within your list so you can check off items in an orderly fashion as you navigate the store.
- Mint: Making financial decisions in real-time is easy with Mint when you can view up-to-date information about your accounts, check your budgets and edit info on the app. And there’s no waiting necessary. Enter cash or pending transactions in the app right at the time purchase and instantly see your available bank and credit balances.
- ShopSavvy: The ShopSavvyapp for shopping scans products and finds online and local stores providing this product. In addition to that, ShopSavvy compares the prices of the providers, shows user reviews, and searches for deals and discounts on the item.
What apps have you found helpful lately in saving you time and money?
Find Your Way to Oz is an interactive journey inspired by Sam Raimi’s latest feature film, Oz The Great and Powerful.
Built using advanced web technologies, this Chrome Experiment will take you through a dusty Kansas circus to the vibrant land of Oz. Take a look around – nothing is as it seems.
Can you find your way to Oz?
Click HERE to visit the site and see if you can find Oz!
Like any good circus, there’s plenty to keep you entertained: compose your own music, play with a fun photo booth and create your own movie with a zoetrope. The path to Oz also involves confronting an ominous tornado; surviving it completes the journey, enabling fans of the movie to watch an exclusive unreleased clip from the film.
Chrome Experiments like “Find Your Way to Oz” would have been impossible a few years ago. Since that time, the web has evolved and allowed developers and designers to create immersive beautiful experiences. For “Find Your Way to Oz” the 3D environment was built entirely with new technologies such as WebGL and CSS3. It’s enhanced by rich audio effects thanks to the Web Audio Application Programming Interface (API). The photo booth and zoetrope were built using the getUserMedia feature of WebRTC, which grants webpages access to your computer’s camera and microphone (with your permission).
For the best experience, you’ll need to use an up-to-date computer built to handle intense graphics. It also works best with a webcam and a modern browser that supports WebGL and WebRTC, like Chrome. The experience also works best on For tablet or smartphone users, we have a smaller scale yet equally enjoyable experience that you can try with the latest Chrome browser on your Android device, iPhone or iPad.
Start your journey towards the yellow brick road at www.findyourwaytooz.com.
“Like” OZ THE GREAT & POWERFUL on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ozthegreatandpowerful
“Follow” OZ THE GREAT & POWERFUL on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyozmovie
Visit the website: http://www.disney.com/thewizard
OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL lands in theaters on March 8th!
I am being provided an all expenses paid trip by Disney for the #DisneyOzEvent Press Junket. All opinions listed are my own.
I got the hubs an Ipad for Christmas. He has been wanting one for several years now, so I saved up and surprised him with it He was quite ecstatic about it and really gave me tons and tons of hugs and kisses for it! Since getting him his Ipad though, I have been looking for products that he can use with it. That is how I stumbled upon Domeo Products.
From the moment you open the package to the day you realize you can’t live without it, domeo is all about delivering maximum comfort and quality to your iPad experience. Every material is carefully chosen. Every viewing angle meticulously studied. All in order to insure your comfort.
I received the Tri Desk Lounge to review, but Domeo has TONS of products to choose from. The cases are very sturdy and comfortable and make for great television viewing when you want to catch up on all our favorite Netflix shows
About the Tri-Desk Lounge
- Innovative 3-sided design allows for multiple viewing angles
- Inner pocket stores your iPad safely while not in use
- Available in Blue-Grey and Brown-Tan
- Fits iPad, iPad 2, and the New iPad
- Provides a stable, multi-functional surface for your iPad
The inside pocket is something that I found very useful and does a great job of protecting your Ipad.
The Tri- Desk Lounge runs around $56 dollars but would be a great investment for your Ipad to not only keep it safe, but also to give you some other neat ways to use your new piece of electronics
Domeo Products has a ton of other cool cases that you can check out by visiting their website here.
Enter to win
One reader is going to get the case of their choice for their Ipad. Use the Rafflecopter below to enter:
I received a copy of this product in order to write my review. All opinions listed are my own.
I finally broke down and did it. I created a media kit for myself. I never expected I would be to the point that I had to do so, but I continue to get contacted every day by PR companies who like my writing style and that want to work with me, so I figured it was time to do so. I am really excited, because I was able to create a simple media kit using Publisher, which comes with Microsoft Professional.
Microsoft says this on their blog site:
Your media kit doesn’t have to be fancy, but it does have to be clean, attractive, and relevant. Be sure to proofread every element thoroughly—members of the media whom you contact will keep your media kit on file for future reference, so you want to make sure that the information is reliable and correct.
Using Publisher has never been easier and the media kit looks great! If you are in the market for a media kit for yourself, here are some sites that can help you create and get ideas while you use your Microsoft Publisher to put it together.
- Blog Conference Newbie has a complete list of all the items you should include in your media kit along with descriptions. Some of the important aspects are information about you, your analytics from your site, brands that you have worked with in the past, as well as your prices for the types of advertising that you offer.
- Templates can be found from Mom Bloggers Club. You can use this to give you some design ideas or you can use the pre-made templates that Publisher has available.
- Karen Moran shares her top 4 must haves that need to be included in your media kit.
- Melanie Nelson gives you a complete list of what you should cover in your media kit.
Now that you have a few tools to help you, why not grab a copy of Microsoft Professional today so that you can start creating beautiful publications that are easy to throw together?
About Microsoft Professional
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together their top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support. The cool thing is that if you purchase the 2010 version right now, in just a few short weeks, the 2013 version will be available and you can upgrade for free!
Why Office Professional is so great!
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
Organize all your information in a single place
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
Express yourself with ready made templates and documents
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar using Outlook 2010
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself using Publisher
Capture business data for effective analysis
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere using Skydrive and Office web apps
So –what are you waiting for? Get your very own copy of Professional today so that you can start creating beautiful documents and get your family organized for 2013!
I’m going to be sharing later how I used the templates to create business documents for my husband and mine’s business and to keep us organized.
I was sent a copy of Microsoft Office Professional in order to write my review. All opinions listed are my own.
Just a couple of months ago I had a virus attack my computer and it shut down every single file on my system. I couldn’t log onto any windows applications, my screens stayed black and there was no bypassing anything. I had downloaded what I thought was a great antivirus software, but I soon found out that it was not all it was cracked up to be. I sure wish I would have known about Vipre Antivirus 2012 then.
I love this antivirus software because, like my old software, this one does not slow my computer down. In fact, once I deleted the other one and downloaded the Vipre software, my computer was actually faster.
Installing the software is done in just a couple of clicks. It’s super easy to get loaded and running. Another thing that is really great about Vipre is protects against spyware — which is always a big plus.
Bonus features. In addition, Vipre Antivirus includes a secure file eraser, history cleaner and PC explorer that lets you access potentially suspicious files and processes that might otherwise be hidden!
CNET gives Vipre Antivirus 2012 a five-star “spectacular!” rating — which in my mind, is a life saver. I trust CNET and what they have to share about certain software programs. If CNET can get behind Vipre, then I can too!
Want to try it for yourself? Get a FREE 30-day trial here: http://www.facebook.com/GFIVIPREAntivirus
More information can be found on vipreantivirus.com